The Humboldt General Hospital Employees Committee (HGHEC) Giving Campaign was founded many years ago by the employees of HGH to give back to the community we work and live in. Scholarships for graduating seniors are among the various contributions given. The Giving Campaign is funded through the generosity of HGH’s own employees via payroll deduct. This fund is managed solely by the Employees Committee. Historically, HGH matches the employee donations quarterly. HGHEC Giving Campaign welcomes and encourages all organizations to apply.
Before applying please note:
- There is no deadline to apply: applications may be submitted at any time.
- Applications will remain on file for the calendar year.
- Applicant organizations may be asked for additional information.
- Donations will be given preferential consideration for organizations that contribute to the overall health, wellness, and safety of the Humboldt County community.
- The HGHEC Giving Campaign will not fund administrative costs including, but not limited to, rent, utilities, and/or salaries.
All applications must be completed in full in order to be considered. Submitting an application does not guarantee funding nor does requesting a specific funding amount guarantee that amount.