Humboldt General Hospital is committed to providing access to public records in accordance with Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 239. All public records, with the exception of those that are declared by law to be confidential, are open for inspection or to obtain copies.
Public records request procedure
Requests to inspect and/or obtain copies of public records may be made using HGH's Public Records Request Form.
You may return the completed PDF form in one of the following ways:
By email at email@example.com; by fax at 775.623.5904; by mail at HGH Public Records Request, c/o HGH Administration, 118 E. Haskell Street, Winnemucca, NV 89445; or in person at HGH Admit Desk, 118 E. Haskell Street, Winnemucca.
Alternatively, you may pick up a paper copy of the Public Records Request form at the HGH Admit Desk and return it via email, mail, or in person as outlined above. You also may request assistance filling out the online form with the help of one of HGH's representatives at the HGH Admit Desk.
In order to expedite your request for public records, please consider the following:
- Certain records maintained by HGH are available online for public viewing and/or downloading including Humboldt County Hospital District Board of Trustees meeting agendas, minutes, and packets for limited time periods.
- Be specific in your public records request. Provide dates, subjects, and any other necessary identifying information.
- If necessary, we may ask for clarification so we can expedite your request.
- Please be sure to include your contact information on the Public Records Request Form, preferably with email, physical mailing address, and daytime phone number.
- Fees will be charged in accordance with the fee schedule provided below.
A fee is charged for providing a copy of a public record unless there is a specific law or regulation that requires the record copy to be provided without charge or at a charge set by law or regulation. The fee is the actual cost to provide the record, which means the direct cost incurred in providing the public record, including, without limitation, the cost of ink, toner, paper, media, and postage.
Copy and scan fees
- Black & white document on 8 1/2" x 11" paper: $0.05 per page.
- Color document on 8 1/2" x 11" paper: $0.10 per page.
- Black & white document on 8 1/2" x 14" to 11" x 17" paper: $0.10 per page.
- Color document on 8 1/2" x 14" to 11" x 17" paper: $0.20 per page.
- Black & white document on 17" x 20" or larger paper: $0.25 per page.
- Photographs and mylar documents: actual cost of specialty paper or mylar.
- CD or DVD: $0.50 per disc.
- Flash/zip USB drive: $5.00 per electronic media device.
The fee for mailing and shipping records is the actual cost. Mailing will be by USPS certified mail, return receipt unless the requestor requests that the mailing be by express mail or other expedited delivery method with proof of delivery, or requests use of the requestor's personal or business account with another delivery service, such as FedEx, UPS, etc., to pay for shipping.
Notarized document is the fee currently in effect per NRS 240.100.
Certified copy fee is $3.00
Fees assessed will be invoiced with a detail of the actual costs.
When the estimated cost to provide a record or records exceeds $10.00, the requestor will be notified in writing and required to remit full payment of the estimated cost before further processing of the request.
Transcribed record fees
The fee for a transcript of a proceeding transcribed by a certified court reporter shall be equal in amount to the fee per page charged by the court reporter for the copy of the transcript plus the actual cost of the medium in which the copy of the transcript is provided.
Full payment of estimated fees is required before any record will be provided. If the final cost is less than estimated, the requestor will be refunded the difference; if the final cost is more than estimated, the requester must pay the additional cost before the record will be provided.
Payment may be made by check (payable to Humboldt General Hospital).