Notice of Program Accessibility to Persons with Disabilities
Section 504 Notice of Program Accessibility
Humboldt General Hospital and all of its programs and activities are accessible
to and useable by disabled person, including person who are deaf, hard
of hearing, or blind, or who have other sensory impairments. Access features include:
- Convenient off-street parking designated specifically for disabled persons
- Curb cuts and ramps between parking areas and buildings
- Level access into first floor level with elevator access to all other floors.
- Fully accessible office, meeting rooms, bathrooms, public waiting areas,
cafeteria, patient treatment areas, including examining rooms and patient wards.
A full range of assistive and communication aids provided to person who
are deaf, hard of hearing, blind, or with other sensory impairments. There
is no additional charge for such aids. Some of the aids include:
- Qualified sign language interpreters for persons who are deaf or hard of hearing.
- A twenty-four hour (24) telecommunication device (TTY/TDD) for use by persons
who are deaf, hard of hearing, or speech impaired.
- Readers for the blind and large print materials for the visually impaired.
- Assistive devices for persons with impaired manual skills.
If you require any of the aids listed above, please let the case manager,
social worker, receptionist, or your nurse know.
If you speak a non-English language, call 1-800–368–1019 (TTY:
1-800-537-7697), and you will be connected to an interpreter who will
assist you with this document at no cost.
Si usted habla español marque 1-800-368-1019 (o a la línea
de teléfono por texto TTY 1-800-537-7697) y su llamada será
conectada con un intérprete que le asistirá con este documento
sin costo alguno.