Humboldt General Hospital continues to take steps to protect the safety of our patients, staff, visitors, and community. We also want you to have the resources and information you need to stay informed during the coronavirus pandemic.
Are you concerned that you have COVID-19 symptoms or might have been exposed to the virus? Visit our drive-thru COVID-19 screening clinic for a nasal swab test that's given while you sit in your car. Please bring your ID and insurance card with you.
Location: 118 E. Haskell St. (HGH West Campus parking lot)
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (closed for lunch from 12 to 1 p.m.)
No appointment needed.
The clinic also has a healthcare provider on-site Monday through Friday from 8 to 5 p.m. The provider can test for respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), strep throat, flu, and COVID-19, with on-site results for RSV, strep, and flu. The provider can also provide care for respiratory illnesses, including COVID-19. An appointment is required for these visits.
For more information about the screening clinic or to make an appointment with a healthcare provider there, please call 775.623.5222, ext. 1379.
Community vaccine sites
If you're a Rural Health Clinic patient, ask your doctor about getting the COVID-19 vaccine at your next appointment. In addition, the following community sites offer COVID-19 vaccines. Please call for more information:
You can also find a vaccine location and get answers to common vaccine questions at the Immunize Nevada website.
Here are some important vaccine resources:
Find and print an immunization record for your child or yourself through Nevada WebIZ's public access portal:
- Nevada WebIZ Public Access Portal Instructions (English).
- Nevada WebIZ Public Access Portal Instructions (Spanish).
To report adverse vaccine reactions:
- V-safe After Vaccine Health Checker information (English).
- V-safe After Vaccine Health Checker information (Spanish).
Learn more about COVID-19 vaccines by downloading these PDFs:
- Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet (English).
- Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet (Spanish).
- Comirnaty and Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Sheet.
- Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet. (English).
- Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet. (Spanish).
COVID-19 visitation policy
Visitation restrictions are in effect at HGH and are subject to change. Learn more about our visitation policies.
Humboldt County COVID-19 updates
Get updates and information about COVID-19 in Humboldt County.
COVID-19 prevention guidelines
Get information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: