It's easier to take charge of your health when your personal health information is always at your fingertips. That's why we offer you access to our free, online patient portal, which lets you access your health record 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from anywhere.
How to create a patient portal account
You must be at least 18 to register for a portal account. You can sign up in person when you see a provider at Humboldt General Hospital. Or just stop by our hospital admitting desk at any time. After you provide a photo ID and an email address, we will email you instructions to complete the registration.
Using the patient portal
You can view and print the majority of your personal health information from the portal, such as:
- Notes from your recent doctor visits.
- Results of your lab and imaging tests.
- Immunizations records, including COVID-19 vaccinations.
- Information about any allergies you may have.
- A discharge summary after a hospital stay.
- A list of your current medications.
Our portal also allows you to pay a medical bill online and more.
How to contact us about your health records
If you have any questions about your medical record, please contact HGH Medical Records at 775.623.5222, ext. 1805.