Thank you for visiting Patient Relations. We are thankful you chose Humboldt
General Hospital, and we hope your experience was a pleasant one. Please
let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you.
What does Patient Relations do?
The Patient Relations Department assists with the following:
- Visiting patients to ensure needs for appropriate care are met
- Providing information and responses to questions from patients, friends
- Assisting in communication with the primary care team
- Responding to, reviewing and resolving concerns
- Communicating care compliments and recommendations to staff and leadership
- Maintaining confidentiality, dignity and respect for patients, friends
and family members
HGH Patient Relations Coordinator Charity Brause is available to assist
you Monday through Friday during normal business hours.
Phone: (775) 623-5222, ext. 1280
Mail: Humboldt General Hospital, Attn: Patient Relations, 118 East Haskell Street,
Winnemucca, NV 89445
In Person: If you would like to meet with Charity, please call (775) 623-5222, ext. 1280.
If you need assistance after hours, on holidays or during weekends, please
contact the nursing supervisor at (775) 304-0530.
Tell us about your experience:
We welcome your comments about your experience with us and what we can
do to continue providing excellent care for your needs. To submit a compliment
or a concern, please use the
Patient Compliment and Concern Form. Be sure to include the following:
- Date of the experience
- First and last name of the patient
- Patient’s date of birth
- Your first and last name
- Your phone number
- Description of the compliment or concern
- Desired outcome
- Indicate if you would like to be contacted by Patient Relations
Resolving your concerns:
We want to hear your thoughts about what we can do to improve. If you have
a concern about your experience at Humboldt General Hospital, we suggest
taking the following steps to resolve the concern.
- If you feel comfortable, discuss your concern with your nurse, physician
or a department manager.
- If you feel your concern is not resolved, discuss your concern with a nurse
supervisor or the Patient Relations Department.
- Our goal is to respond to your concern and resolve it as quickly as possible.
If your concern requires additional information and an investigation,
we will communicate with you throughout the concern investigation process.