Visitation restrictions may change at any time in response to federal or state regulations. We will do our best to provide as much advanced notice as possible of these changes. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Updated: May 20, 2022
Enhanced safety measures will be in place for visitors and include:
- Wearing a mask at all times
- Training visitors on hand hygiene practices and observing compliance
- Implementing strict social distancing
- Any visitors that are not able to abide by the above guidelines will be asked to leave.
- Visitors will be screened with temperature and symptom checks, any visitor with fever, symptoms, or waiting for COVID-19 test results will not be allowed to visit
Emergency room and inpatient units (Acute and ICU)
- Normal visiting hours: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Visitors will be identified at the screening table and provided a sticker to wear indicating visitor/ date and instructed to report to the appropriate patient care area or ED registration area. Screening kiosks are available at the hospital's main entrance.
- Pediatric patients will be allowed one parent/guardian to stay with the patient throughout the admission
- COVID-19 rule out or positive patients are not allowed visitors in the ED, Surgery, or Inpatient Unit. Telecommunication tools can be used for family visitation. Exceptions may be made in regard to end-of-life and compassionate care.
Mother & Baby Unit (OB)
OB visitation hours after delivery are 9 am to 11 am and then again from 6 pm to 8 pm. We want to allow new parents time to rest and bond with their newborns.
Harmony Manor and Quail Corner
- The resident and visitor can choose the time for visitation.
- No appointments are necessary.
- Please enter through the front of Harmony Manor and be screened upon entry, (you will be asked about symptoms, vaccination status, potential exposures, and have your temperature taken).
- Visits can be any length of time.
- While we recommend using the visitation room to minimize contact with other residents, in-room visiting is allowed. Physical distancing of at least six feet from your loved one’s roommate is required.
- No limit on visitors however the number can’t exceed the space needed for physical distancing.
- We ask that masks be worn at all times.
- Outings into the community with staff or family are now allowed. Masks will be required as well as distancing as much as possible. You may be asked upon your return if you have encountered any potential exposure risks and staff may need to do increased monitoring for signs and symptoms post outing based on level of potential exposure.
- In an effort to promote safety and minimize risk, staff will monitor adherence to prevention measures, and you may be reminded to follow them if necessary.
- Some elements of this new guidance may be subject to change depending on the level of transmission of Covid-19 within the community.