Visitation restrictions may change at any time in response to federal or state regulations. We will do our best to provide as much advanced notice as possible of these changes. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Updated: September 3, 2021
Enhanced safety measures will be in place for visitors and include:
- Wearing a mask at all times
- Training visitors on hand hygiene practices and observing compliance
- Implementing strict social distancing
- Any visitors that are not able to abide by the above guidelines will be asked to leave.
- Visitors will be screened with temperature and symptom checks, any visitor with fever, symptoms, or waiting for COVID-19 test results will not be allowed to visit
Emergency room and inpatient units (OB, acute, ICU)
- At the beginning of the patient visit, they will be asked to identify ONE healthy adult "patient supporters" who will be available to accompany them on their medical visit, surgery, birthing, or hospital stay. If a patient is in the hospital more than one day, a new visitor/caretaker can be named but must be the same person for the whole day.
- Normal visiting hours: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Visitors will be identified at the screening table and provided a sticker to wear indicating visitor/ date and instructed to report to the appropriate patient care area or ED registration area.
- Visitors must be at least 18 years of age
- Pediatric patients will be allowed one parent/guardian to stay with the patient throughout the admission and two healthy adult "patient supporters" that may visit one at a time during visiting hours. Visitors cannot exceed 2 visitors at a time.
- COVID-19 rule out or positive patients are not allowed visitors in the ED, Surgery, or Inpatient Unit. Telecommunication tools can be used for family visitation. Exceptions may be made in regard to end-of-life and compassionate care.
All surgery types are now being performed.
Harmony Manor and Quail Corner
Visitation is allowed by appointment only and must follow CDC guidelines. Call 775.304.9655 for a 30-60 minute appointment. All visitors must be screened at the main entrance before entering. Visitation will be limited to two visitors per resident. Visitation will take place in a visitation room or outside. The area will be cleaned before and after each visit. Face coverings must be worn. If CMS records the county at a 10% positivity rate or we have a COVID-19 patient in the hospital, visitation will cease until a decrease in the positivity rate occurs. Staff will provide additional visit requirements at the time the appointment is made.
Outpatient departments—clinic, lab and imaging
All services remain open but patients are limited to one visitor/caretaker.