Safe and Ready for You
We are ready to welcome patients back on-site
Here's how we have prepared to ensure your safest and best patient
Safe and Clean
Humboldt General Hospital has enhanced its cleaning protocols to provide
maximum protection from infectious disease while providing care.
- HGH's Environmental Services team continues to perform extensive disinfecting
measures throughout the day, especially in high-touch, public areas such
as lobbies, waiting areas, public restrooms and corridors.
- Environmental Services team members wear masks and gowns while thoroughly
cleaning every patient room.
- All equipment is wiped down before and after each use.
- Humboldt General uses ultraviolet light machines to sanitize operating
rooms and patient rooms.
Safe and Careful
Humboldt General Hospital has
limited visitors to the facility to help mitigate COVID-19 risk. Exceptions to this policy
are considered on a case-by-case basis, such as end-of-life compassionate
care or births.
- Any person other than a patient who is coughing or shows signs of illness
will be asked to leave.
- All persons entering Humboldt General Hospital are limited to two entrances
where they are screened for fever, respiratory or influenza-like illness,
exposure to COVID-19, and recent travel.
Every person on the HGH campus over age 2
must wear a mask; any person who refuses to wear a mask will be asked to leave.
- Six-foot social distances have been established in public areas such as
waiting areas and lobbies.
- All HGH patient care staff wear appropriate personal protective equipment
(PPE) at all times when caring for patients.
- All patients with COVID-19 or who have symptoms suspicous of COVID-19 are
cared for in a separate area.
Safe and Healthy
HGH has resumed
elective surgeries and procedures in compliance with current medical guidelines and in concert with other
hospitals throughout the state.
HGH has opened the
"EZ Lab" to help patients more easily access laboratory services.
HGH providers are offering
telehealth and telephone visits for primary and specialty appointments.
HGH Walk-In Clinic is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday for safe, efficient
HGH Emergency Department is available 24/7, providing a safe environment for emergency care.
- HGH continues to provide infusion services in a safe environment for patients
Reschedule any appointment or procedure that was canceled due to the COVID-19
outbreak, or schedule a new appointment.
Find a Provider