Rural Health Clinic
Primary Care Services in Winnemucca
The Rural Health Clinic is actually made up of individual clinics and healthcare
providers--all with the single goal of providing greater access to medical
services in Winnemucca. The clinic is part of a federal Rural Health Clinic
(RHC) program, which facilitates care through Medicaid and Medicare in
Rural Health Clinic Providers:
The Rural Health Clinic Offers:
- Centralized scheduling for ease in making appointments
- Healthcare providers who are each capable of viewing patients’ electronic
medical records and providing continuity of care
- Ability to make an appointment with a preferred provider, or with the “first
- Medical services for Medicare and Medicaid patients
- An enhanced team environment with more personalized focus on each patient
To access the Rural Health Clinic and the location of the HGH Pediatric
Clinic, HGH Women's Health, Dr. Alex Curtis or the Family Medicine
Residency Clinic, patients should park in the underground parking garage
(please use the Mizpah Street entrance) and take the elevators to the
second floor clinic. Alternatively, patients may use the hospital’s
main entrance and follow the signs to the clinic.
To access the HGH Walk-In Clinic, patients should park in the main hospital
parking lot and take the elevator or stairs to the ground floor. The Walk-In
Clinic is located in Suite C.
To access Dr. Rommel Adajar or Echo Mathews, FNP, patients should park
in the main hospital parking lot and take the elevator or stairs to the
second floor. Dr. Adajar is located in Suite H; Echo Mathews is located
in Suite G.
To make an appointment with a provider at Humboldt General Hospital’s
Rural Health Clinic, please call (775) 623-5222 and press "2"
at the prompt.
- Co-pay and/or partial payment is due at the time of service.
- Please present your photo identification and insurance card at every visit.
- Please provide 24 hours notice if you must cancel your appointment.
- A "no show" may result in a charge of $25 to your account.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late, please reschedule your appointment.
- If you are a new patient, please access and complete new patient paperwork
prior to your first visit. Links are located below.
New Patient Paperwork
Prior to your first appointment with any Rural Health Clinic provider,
please download and complete all applicable new patient paperwork. Please
bring the completed paperwork with you to your first appointment along
with photo identification and your insurance card.