Rural Health Clinic
Primary Care Services in Winnemucca
The Rural Health Clinic is actually made up of seven different clinics
and 10 healthcare providers--all with the single goal of providing greater
access to medical services in Winnemucca. The clinic is part of a federal
Rural Health Clinic (RHC) program, which facilitates care through Medicaid
and Medicare in rural communities. In addition to HGH providers, the medical
clinic of Dr. Bradford Granath, a private family practice/OB physician,
is also located in the Rural Health Clinic space.
Rural Health Clinic Providers:
The Rural Health Clinic Offers:
- Centralized scheduling for ease in making appointments
- Ten healthcare providers who are each capable of viewing patients’
electronic medical records and providing continuity of care
- Ability to make an appointment with a preferred provider, or with the “first
- Medical services for Medicare and Medicaid patients
- An enhanced team environment with more personalized focus on each patient
To access the Rural Health Clinic, and the offices of Dr. Perkinson, Dr.
Westling, Jeremy Hurst, Echo Mathews or the Family Medicine Residency
Clinic, patients should park in the underground parking garage (please
use the Mizpah Street entrance) and take the elevators to the second floor
clinic. Alternatively, patients may use the hospital’s main entrance
and follow the signs to the clinic.
To access the office of Dr. Li or the HGH Walk-In Clinic, patients should
park in the main hospital parking lot and take the elevator or stairs
to the ground floor. Dr. Li's clinic is located in Suite A of the
hospital's medical office building, while the Walk-In Clinic is located
in Suite C.
To access the HGH Gynecology Clinic, patients should park in the main hospital
parking lot and take the elevator or stairs to the second floor. The HGH
Gynecology Clinic is locate in Suite E of the hospital's medical office
building, next to the HGH Surgery Clinic.
To make an appointment with a provider at Humboldt General Hospital’s
Rural Health Clinic, please call the individual clinic phone number (each
provider’s information is linked above) or dial (775) 623-5222 to
speak to an operator.
- Co-pay and/or partial payment is due at the time of service.
- Please present your photo identification and insurance card at every visit.
- Please provide 24 hours notice if you must cancel your appointment.
- A "no show" may result in a charge of $25 to your account.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late, please reschedule your appointment.
- If you are a new patient, please access and complete new patient paperwork
prior to your first visit. Links are located below.
New Patient Paperwork
Prior to your first appointment with any Rural Health Clinic provider,
please download and complete all applicable new patient paperwork. Please
bring the completed paperwork with you to your first appointment along
with photo identification and your insurance card.